Founded in 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne, Apple initially manufactured basic computing units. But, as the years passed, the company ventured into consumer electronics and started designing digital music players, mobile phones, wearable devices, and notebooks, making Apple synonymous with innovation.
After years of launching exemplary products, Apple has become a favorite in every household. So, whenever there are sales like Black Friday come up, customers are bound to go into a frenzy in search for the best Apple product at the best possible price. Apple’s deals for Black Friday 2019 are now live, so here are the best offers on its products that are up for grabs this year:
Black Friday deals on iPhones
Here are the best deals on iPhones during Black Friday
- Best Buy lets you save up to $350 on models like the iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and Pro Max when you go for qualified activation on carriers like Sprint and AT&T. You can save a lot of money if you go for the in-store trade of an iPhone.
- Another greatly beneficial deal on Best Buy would be on the 32GB iPhone SE, which is up for grabs for just around $60 during the Black Friday sale.
- The maximum limit on trade-in offer on iPhone 11, Pro, and Pro Max has been increased by Best Buy to $500.
- The 256GB iPhone XS in gray is up for grabs on Amazon during the Black Friday sale for around $700.
Black Friday deals on Apple AirPods/AirPods Pro
Here are the best deals available on Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro during Black Friday:
- Amazon is offering Apple AirPods Pro for around $235. With this deal, you can save around $15.
- Save $30 on the latest model of Apple AirPods that are available for around $130 during the Black Friday sale on Rakuten.
- Customers can also grab AirPods with the latest charging case model at around $150 exclusively from Best Buy.
- The latest version of the AirPods with a wireless charging case is also available during the sale. It will cost about $165 and the total saving with this deal will be $35 from Best Buy.
Black Friday deals on Apple smartwatches
The best deals to keep an eye on during the Black Friday sale for Apple smartwatches are mentioned below:
- The Apple Watch Series 5 available in space gray aluminum is up for grabs during the sale for around $414 at B&H.
- Discounts on Apple Watch 3 series, which is GPS enabled and comes in a silver aluminum case, are available during the Black Friday sale on Newegg. The watch is up for grabs at around $228 and the total savings on this model will be around $101.
- Apple Watch Series 4, which is GPS enabled and comes in a space black stainless-steel, case is available for around $400 on Amazon. The total saving on this model will be around $350.
- At Best Buy, you can grab the Apple Watch Series 4, which is swim-proof and full of health-tracking functionalities, for around $299. On Black Friday, you can get the 40-mm model for a discount of $50.
Black Friday Apple deals on iPads
The best Black Friday deals on Apple iPads are as follows:
- At B&H, you can get your hands on the latest 10.2″ Apple iPad, which has 32 GB of storage, wi-fi only, and comes in space gray, for $300. The total saving with this deal will be $30 with B&H.
- The latest model of 12.9″ iPad Pro, which comes in Space Gray with 256GB of storage space and wi-fi, is available for around $950. The total savings on this deal will be $200 from Amazon.
- At Amazon, you can get the Apple 10.5″ iPad Air, which weighs just 1 pound and has 64 GB of storage space, for around $469. It has a 2224 x 1668 pixel display and the A12 Bionic processor. You can bag a discount of $30 for the 64 GB variant or $50 for the 256 GB model.
All the deals mentioned herein are just around the corner. The prices have taken a massive dive and this is your best chance to bag these stellar deals on Apple’s flagship products as well as their amazing accessories.